My Nighttime Skin Care Routine | One Step Closer To Flawless Skin
This is my night time routine of which took years (aka fiveever!) to come up with. I will start off with the kind of skin I have. My skin is extremely sensitive and reacts to many products negatively in many occasions. I have normal to combination skin. It can get oil in my T zone and nose area, or extremely dry on my nose or chin. It always depends on the weather and what product/makeup I am wearing at the moment. It took A LOT of experimenting and breaking out and frustration moments to finally get where I am. If you're on the look out and cannot seem to find anything, it is ok! Trust me, it has been a roller coaster and I know it can get beyond frustrating. But your experimenting on what your skin likes and dislikes and it is something important you should definitely know! I always say, the one thing you should really take car of, is your skin! I could not say it anymore! Your skin will thank you in the long run and you sure will be happy when you get much older!
*All the bold are links to the item, click away!*
All Products I Use In Order:
- With Luke warm water, I pat my skin and scoop out the Clinique take the day off balm it literally melts away your makeup. I rub this gently into my skin and into my lashes to remove mascara.
- With the balm all over my face, when I feel I've removed most of my makeup with the balm, I will take Purity Cleanser and wash of the balm and makeup. This cleanser is for dry, oily, normal, combination, and sensitive skin. It cleanses and does not leave this desert dry feeling on my face,
- After cleansing my face, I will pat dry my face and take Ole Henrickson Nurturing Wipes with a few drops of Nuetrogena Makeup Remover on the wipe and remove all the excess makeup residue on my face. These wipes are extremely gentle on my face and are made for sensitive skin. The Nuetrogena is added to ensure that all my makeup is removed.
- Due to the fact that I do wear a lot of makeup, I will go in again with a different cleanser, The Fresh Soy Cleanser that is for oily, dry, combination, sensitive skin. It lifts away dirt and makeup without drying skin.
- After patting dry, I will take a cotton pad and with Yes Micellar Coconut Water and swipe around my face to remove all the dirt and makeup that is left. You will feel this refreshing feeling and my favorite, the smell of coconuts surrounding your face.
- After all this is done, I will hop in the shower so that the steam and hot water opens my pores. When I hop out, with a cotton pad, I will take Fresh Rose Facial Toner and tone my face. This toner refreshens the face, softens, and refines the appearance of pores. It is infused with real rose petals that gently cleanses the skin of dirt and debris.
- Once that dries, I will take my Radha Rosehip Oil of which I raved about in a previous post Here which I use every night and morning.
- After I will go in with Full of Promise creme of which a little goes a long way. It is an anti aging cream that is super hydrating.
- After that is pushed in to the skin, if I have any blemishes (which usually I do) I will go in with Nuetrogena Rapid Clear and apply on all the pimples.
- Talked about Vaseline before and it benefits Here I will take a q tip and with a little vaseline, I'll apply on my lash line and on my eyelashes like mascara and coat them generously.
- Last but not least and possibly my favorite is Sunday Riley UFO which removes blackheads. I have been having a blackhead promblem lately and this is a miracle.e I do have the sample size, but since it is an oil it goes by in years, but I definitely will purchase this in the bigger bottle when I am done. Definitely a fave!
*disclaimer: this is all the products that work for me, if you have my skin type it might for you! But work with your skin and find whats best for you!*