Mellow Yellow Nail Inspired Makeup Look!
Getting my nails done is a MUST for me! Such a great time to relax and is one of my favorite girl things to maintain. I ALWAYS go for a very neutral color when it comes to my nails, so I definitely stepped out of the box and my comfort zone and went for this highlight, beaming neon color that, can you believe... I fell in LOVE with! Such a summer time color and the number 1 reason I went for this look. Who'd knew a nail color can be so inspiring!
- Primed my face with YSL Blur Primer (LOVE IT)
- Foundation Dior Forever Perfect Foundation ( my absolute fav, use it on clients all the time!)
- Concealer ( of course) Tarter Tape Shape
- Contour- Fenty Match Stix Matte in 'Truffle'
- Set my under eye concealer/baked with Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
- Set the rest of my face with Chanel Ultrawear
- Bronzer- Marc Jacobs O!mega Bronzer Coconut
- Blush- Tarte Amazonian Clay in 'Doll Face'
- Highlight- Amrezy Highlighter (They sell it in Sephora stores, not online)
- Brows- Dipbrow in 'Soft Brown'
- For eyes unfortunately they do not sell this Morphe palette any more but here is a super close dupe to of which I've used this brand before and is extremely pigmented. *Yellow shadow
- Set everything with Hangover