Feeling Blue Makeup | Jaclyn Hill Palette!
Using my absolute favorite palette to ever hit this earth, the Jaclyn Hill palette gives me life! Complete game changer! I went out of my comfort zone and created this dramatic Royal Blue smokey eye that yes, I think I am obsessed with! Here is a list of everything on my face and the brushes I used to create this look with the links attached to them! Enjoy!
- I primed my face with Givenchy Primer and added my Milk Blurring Stick to erase those pores.
- After pushing the primers into my skin, I apply my FAVORITE foundation DiorSkin Forever in 030 with my Morphe M439
- I used the Kat Von D Concealer in L11 Neutral and applied it with the new Beauty Blender
- I added some dimension in my face my carving my face with the Wet N Wild Makeup Stick and blended it out with my Morphe E8
- I set my under eye concealer with the Laura Mercier Translucent Powder with my damp beauty blender.
- I grabbed my MAC Studio Fix to set my face in C5 and used my Morphe E41 to apply the powder.
- I used my Anastasia Dip Brow to make these bad boys fleecy in soft brown and used the Brush #12
- Using the Jaclyn Hill Palette I went right in with Pukey all over my lid and crease with my Morphe M504
- Added Hunts on top of Pukey to get that orangey depth in my crease.
- Went in with Chip and Mocha on the outer crease with Morpher R37
- Grabbed Enlighten on Morphe M213 and lightened up the tear duct
- With a setting spray I sprayed my Sephora Pro Shader and applied Twerk all over the lid
- With my Morphe E18 I smudged Mocha on my bottom line
- Took Morphe M432 and tight lined Twerk in the middle of my bottom line
- I used my new awesome Mascara Loreal Lash Paradise
Used another Loreal product, the Smoldering Line in the water liner
Added a new blush the Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'oro
And to set it all Tatcha Dewy Mist