Long Lasting Makeup For Over 8 Hours! | My Primers
Living in Miami the weather is hot, humid, unbearable, and most importantly extremely hard to wear makeup in without it melting down your face! Although no matter what products you use, it is very hard to prevent that from happening to your makeup, but I can most definitely help you with your makeup lasting much longer than an hour and some! Today I went to a baseball game, and I knew I was going to be there for quite a while and in the sun on top of that too. So when doing my makeup I made sure to make it bullet proof! And for that to really happen, not only do you need a great weightless foundation, but an awesome primer and canvas to apply your makeup on! The products I put together had been the first time it was done and wow..... I think I created something magical! It worked for me, I only hope it does for you!
Products I Used In Order:
- After cleansing your face, I applied my favorite moisturizer that I have mentioned before, my Radha Rose Hip Oil
- Once you allow the oil to really set into your skin, I splash Fresh Rose Water Toner onto my face.
- I let that dry and apply Too Faced Hangover all on my face to prime.
- I allow that to dry and my skin to really soak it in. I then grab my Milk Blur Stick to blur out all those pores that will come out as soon as you set foot in the sun.
- I grab my Givenchy Primer and push it into my skin.
- I use a weightless poreless foundation that really helps your foundation from really melting off your face, and my favorite go to is the
- And of course to set it all in, I use my Tatcha or if you have oily skin, go back with the Too Faced
This is what I find works for me. It lasted me almost all day in the hot sun and these pictures show what I look like after all day without any touch up and I am impressed!