Why There Is A White Cast On Your Face In Pictures! | How To Get Rid Of It
Ever have a girls night out or a romantic night out with your man and you wanna take that BOMB picture to post up BUT the first thing you see when you grab that phone is that white cast your face made?! Girl, I cannot begin to explain how many times this has happened to me! Its not you, you do not need a tan. Its in your foundation! Even sometimes your moisturizer and primer. Any product you put on your face that has any sort of SPF in it, it will reflect off the white cast in pictures mainly at night. I suggest you find a moisturizer, primer, and foundation that has NO SPF in the product. Also, some translucent powders do give off that reflection and the concealer you wear might be way too light, chalky, and\or does not fit your skin tone. So look out for those and stay away from those on your night out! But ALWAYS wear sunscreen when theres sun out!
My Favorite Products I Use Without SPF:
- Moisturizer- CerVe Moisturizer $10.99
- Primer- Givenchy Mister Mat Mattifying Foundation Primer $38.00
- Foundation- Hour Glass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick $46.00
- Concealer- Mac Pro Longwear Concealer $23.00
- Loose Powder/ Translucent- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder $38.00
These are my GO TO's and may absolutely favorite products on the market right now!