Two Skin Care Products I Can't Live Without
If there is one thing you should really take care of, it is your skin! I don't mind ever spending the extra cash for skin products. Although, the 2 skin products I have here for you today are YES.. under $40! And guess what? Miranda Kerr swears by one of them! I totally got you guys. If there is one thing we all wish we were born with, it'd be to have flawless skin. So besides drinking an ocean of water to keep your skin looking hydrated and radiant, I have these 2 guys to help me out a little, or I should say a lot and I must say... WHAT A LIFE SAVER!
What products I use:
- Fresh Rose Toner Water $40.00
- Radha Rosehip Oil $11.95
How to use:
- As soon as your done washing your face, you want to spray this all over your face. I like to take my fingers and pat and slap my skin to get the product to really sink in and when you do slap your skin, it stimulates the cells to really get the product to work!
- Once you let the spray dry completely on your face, the magical oil, the one Miranda Kerr swears by, Radha Rose Hip Oil. I pat this baby right around my eye area so it acts like an eye cream. It isn't greasy so it is wearable before you apply your makeup.
What it does:
- Rose water acts as a hydrating toner for your face. It has anti-inflammatory properties that helps reduce redness in your skin and cleanses your skin in removing dirt and oil from your pores.
- Radha Rose Hip Oil takes back to the ancient Mayans and Egyptians who were known to harvest and reap its healing properties for hair, skin, and immune system. It diminishes the appearance of scars, fade dark spots and deeply hydrates your skin.